KMC Constructions Limited a part of Rs 1000 Crores Infrastructure Development Company is footing a firm tread into the Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Management sector, for government bodies in Public Private Partnership mode in various cities in India. KMC Constructions Ltd is presently implementing this prestigious project in Jabalpur to process at present approx 400 Tons Per Day of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) to convert it into useful product like Compost, Refuse Derived Fuel, Energy etc.
The Jabalpur project
- MSW handling 400 TPD
- Will be demonstration of technology potential.
- Will pave the way for future opportunities in India.
KMC role as project implementer will be
- To bring in best waste Management Technology
- To import required equipments.
- To manage local fabrication/construction as appropriate.
- To complete the project in time and on budget.
The other cities in which KMC has qualified are Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Ferozpur in Punjab. There are four more projects coming up in the state of Punjab.